We're passionate about building scalable and innovative software. Led by industry veterans from Google, DoubleClick, and other leading tech companies, we're keenly focused on building technologies that give our customers transparency, flexibility and control. Join a team of some of the most talented developers, engineers, and ad tech mavens today.
We stand for
Transparency: We pride ourselves on providing complete visibility into the successes, and sometimes failures, of our business as we grow and scale. It is an integral part of our culture as we collaborate and work towards a common goal across functions.
Control: Control and ownership over individual business impacting projects empowers our employees to think critically and contribute to the development as an industry challenging platform.
Flexibility: We empower our employees in a work environment that is conducive to creating the optimal work/life balance.
In a Site Reliability Engineering role, you will be responsible for the performance, reliability, and security of revenue-critical systems serving upwards of 2 million QPS with latency thresholds of 100ms. You will design and maintain the global infrastructure supporting millions of dollars in revenue.
Our ideal candidate will have both systems and software backgrounds. We are on AWS and therefore experience with AWS is a major plus.
- Scale, secure and monitor high performance distributed systems written in C++, Python, and Java
- Solve problems relating to mission-critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Define, monitor and maintain service SLAs
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience developing software or tools in Python or BASH.
- Hands-on experience with AWS.
- Experience with web application security and the OWASP Top 10
- Experience with network monitoring tools
- Experience with NoSQL data stores
- Experience with real time-monitoring solutions
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, and software design
To see more DevOps Engineer Jobs click here